6.30.2005

My most rated R entry ever (R for gruesome pervs!)

Last night I had a rough dream after being so frustrated with work and my disappeared entry.

[dream]
I was preparing to meet a person who I have not seen in a long time due to conflicting emotions, drama, etc. You get the idea. It was for a real party that is happening this weekend and I was going through the usual ritual of pulling together my best duds, self-esteem, and crab dip.

I wake up the morning of the event, with a very curious condition. I had a long piece of noodly-flesh extending from the corner of my inner eyeball. It was about 2 feet long. I wasn't freaked out. I thought, oh one of these, and I went to pull it, but it yanked the skin around it and it was sensitive. I thought that I probably shouldn't cut it off because, a. it might hurt, and b. cutting off those little skin tags can cause cancer, so I tuck it behind my ear, and rearrange my hair to shadow it a little bit. I also thought it was a good idea to have some wine before I arrive, to mellow a bit.

Well before long I am at the party, with my wine tucked in a trenchcoat (so much for cute duds!), a little hammered and people are NOT responding lightly to my eye-noodle, even tucked behind my ear all casual-like. So I start to sketch out a bit, and only look down and let my hair fall in front of my face when said person arrives. He is drinking a fruit smoothy and has just come from the gym!

I think we talk at some point, and he seems unphased by my noodle, but nothing exciting beyond that. [/dream]
how funny my issues.

No comments: