6.03.2005

file under > file

I have recently become aware of some strange filing systems I have. Back in the days before I stored errything on my computer. I had a reallly ugly metal 2 door filing cabinet that managed to hurt me each time I walked by it or opened it (sharp metal edge). Occasionally I would get something I wouldn't know where to put it, so I created a manilla tab called "future". Things like my Southwest application to be a flight attendant, my international courier info packet, and my USTA official guidelines went in it. It always looked funny against my "insurance", "banking", and "scams" folders.

Nowdays, these manilla tabs have been reconstructed in the form of Mailbox subfolders. I have one called "Receipts". Naturally, all my online purchases go in there as well as new registrations to websites. In addition, my email has become the forum of some very heavy emotional discussions lately. And I get tired of looking at them as my last received email, so they too make their way into "Receipts".

By the way I have never met the Walkm3n. I am confusing them.

The shield does not shine bright today.

My hands smell like a dirty dish sponge and I can't get rid of it.

I think I am going back to bed.

No comments: