6.06.2005

How to successfully market your product- music.

Audiofile has announced a great musical internet competition- a legal mp3 summertime playlist. The prizes aren't slouchy either. I have already started collecting some music from these guys who have managed to post some mp3s online. Record sales tip: Free mp3s turn into 80% of my music purchases they leave me hungry for more- uh its like what radio used to do! Does anyone disagree? Why are all these bands so stingy, pretentious, and repressed? (ouchies!)

In other news, I'd like to thank to all the sissies who freaked out on the first day of hot weather and cranked up the ACs. I freelanced today and I finally had to cut out after the guilt of developing sitcom ideas and learning artillery names with some of the creative team for an hour after the power was out. I walked home to my sweltering apartment where- surprise! also no electricity. First I don't get paid. Then I am left sweating. Rotten eggs! They called me back a couple hours later- back in biz.

No comments: