4.09.2005

tilbrook v. pollard (total rant)

hello. i just touched tilbrook and guitar. and I have to say from it. that the gbv experience, and every experience associated with it can go to hell. it made all modern day rock music seems so negative and mean. especially the ones who think rock stars equal fucking modern day erudites ie, soma thse brooklyn babies. I don't need some rock and roll phenom to tell me to hate djs. in fact any band that suggests that djs are a piece of shit can suck any cell that might have turned into my left nut because I don't give a fuck how important your god damn original rock music is- I want to celebrate the music I like, and as BIlly Joel exclaims so successfully, this is my life, so go suck an undeveloped cell.

ok. deep breath after that one. I know I lost a lot of talking points there- but its not worth it. because I would rather relive the awesomeness of g. and the fluffers doing the hits. "good-bye girl", the soooo bittersweet " up the junction" , and most essentially, "tempted by the fruit". a big sigh goes out. tilbrook, you know love. and I am not afraid to say that your bass player, she is sexy. and your keyboarder too. and if I was you I would be rocking it the same way. love up to squeeze.

federal hill, happy birthday baby brother I missed you.

No comments: