4.20.2005

Bigger Bovine



After a faith-based identity crisis last year, I thought it would be good to go to this place last fall. To catch up on the mortality that had escaped me through my early 20s. Thats where I remembered that I have a really hard time paying attention to really long mechanical explanations.

Today, while browsing the science headlines Fermilab Experiment To Beam Neutrinos Through Dairyland, I could recall this as one of the few udderly amazing projects I gleened from the tour. Sub-atomic collisions underneath natural wildlife- (this blows my mind). this time, all the way from Chicago to Wisconsin. If I could get an explanation of neutrinos in my lifetime, I could go out peacefully knowing about my existence.

Then I thought about the science mission from last summer that went awry in the desert in Arizona where two helicoptors with a giant butterfly net were scheduled to intercept a probe that had been sent to space to collect solar dust, and somebody forgot to carry a one, and it shattered to bits penetrating deeply into earth, inversly, causing my taxes to skyrocket back into outer space. WHICH finally, brings me to some pretty alarming social commentary:

With all this scientific testing happening in the middle of the country why do you think there's so many red states????

No comments: