4.01.2005

Cell Block Section 179

H+R Block hit me with the devastating news. What percentage do people pay in taxes anyway?? Seriously. Is it 30% in a low- medium income bracket. thats what I thought. I'm not giving up half. Seriously. Apparently aside from the headache, there is a penalty for not filing estimated quarterly-- and they hit you both at the state and Federal. But whats another $500 really? I am lost and every year I get more lost in a jungle full of 40' tax forms that tower over me and consume me between the carbon sheets.

Wouldn't it be great if instead of opting to pay your taxes you could jump in the bullring for 15 minutes and entertain the Department of the Treasury?

A smart person once showed me how to make decisions in my life saying you have to look at the most important options to you, deduce, and keep going down the list. So here they are:

Important decisions: dealing with the IRS.
a. Flee to Canada where Sloan has asked ME to be friends on myspace!

b. Go to that sweet white collar prison where Martha went.

wow. that helped. life's looking up already with these choices.

No comments: