4.13.2005

squeeze filliblog


british nestle bar reprise

Todays news about Squeeze includes my downloading from itunes the underappreciated track- "hourglass". If you think you don't know it-- You are underestimating your 80s knowledge. And of course, I just found it for free for you on the net. grumble grumble.

Another unbelievable hit that you won't find on Singles is "I've Returned", which everytime I hear, I think it could be the soundtrack for T.C. Boyle's Water Music

I can' remember what happened in Mr. Smith goes to Washington and I am tired of doing my trivial research, but I do believe that Jimmy talked about whatever he wanted. Well I am going to keep it real even though I would like to speculate on the curious Spoon title, "My Mathematical Mind". a little nod and gesture and a wink to the oj's maybe? I'm also tired of the regurgitated ops.-- both Vanity Fair and salon have given it the Prince alignment. download the free track here.

i had some walnuts in my salad and Im having a reaction. this will resume tomorrow.

No comments: