4.25.2005

destination procrastination

I have sat down 4 hours ago to begin invoicing that I need if I want shelter. Things I've done instead are: 3 40 minute phone calls, an hourlong advice session with the housemate, drilling hooks into wood, reading every blog entry across the nation, and now finally creating my own very uninspired blog entry.

After yesterdays entry (from the cold spring coffeeshop), and a long and tired journey to my bed- I laid my head on my pillow that was ever so vaguely damp. Druel (sp?) was quickly ruled out. My bed had been pissed on by a very enamored or pissed off pup. That made me feel like real caca. Crying myself to sleep and so forth, I had a dream that after a football game I called out a girl on the other team for intercepting 2 balls with her "tit-tays". As I walked away from the play, it occurred to me I didn't know her very well to be speaking that way. Shortly after, the ref came over to tell me that I had been disqualified from playing anymore football games for my conduct. I explained that I was trying to be funny, but he wouldn't hear it. I was ostracized by my team and I felt like it was the end of the world and that I would kill myself if I couldn't play with my team. I woke up and realized how much team sports mean to me. In a bigger awareness, I realized that I am not always the loner I think I am. Then on an even more meaningful tangent, I realized that Yoda sounds like Gonzo.

No comments: