4.26.2005

bovine revolt


Pikesville, MD 4/26/2005 -Baltimore Sun



I wouldn't be surprised if this is part of the MD State lottery campaign.


"I like this couch, a lot! Oh wait -- maybe I like this one better. No,
this one is the best. Forget it -- I hate all of them."

I read this article today about Lucky magazine. More reasons I need to get the hell out of advertising. Some old fart claimed to have founded the "magalog", stating "They have a kind of punk-rock quality of rebellion to them". um. nothing is punk rock about shoveling 5 pages of slingbacks into someones lap. Mainstream culture has such a love affair with punk-rock culture, I don't understand how people who genuinely have a punk rock state of mind can actually carry a very popularly defined punk rock image. what am I saying I dunno. Anyway. The woman who wrote the article introducing me to the whole "he's just not that into you phenom." well he's not. Its easier to get over that way. you know. whatever get over it.

No comments: