4.12.2005

Points of Interest (view)- yes more with squeeze.


so if you haven't ran out to Walmart to get my birthday gift yet, here is what I would like instead. Look at that Tilbrook. He looks like a british nestle crunch bar.

it was brought to my attention that Good-bye Girl has been recently used in a commercial - that ran during the Miss Hon America at the Hippodrome. I'm not phased. The sellout frustration comes when I am listening to WOXY and this awesome Kings of Leon song comes on, and I think, "Why do I visualize incessant dancing and jumping around? well its because Volkswagon has attached an image to that song, to help me go buy an apartment or subwoofers. They own my pistol.

ok- beyond the music but back to the Miss America. Miss Gay Maryland is at the "Hippo". See they're gay, so its minus the drome. Get it?

Insane event that I came across at the weekly--with handheld instruments? provided. Whenever I enter these events I always picture the most diverse lot of people. Especially the "Q &A sessions with experts in fields like footcare". I always picture it turning into a support group for divorced people. I guess thats why the category is 'talks plus'. I love to comb them with my eyeballs.

Finally that last point of interest, goes to my favorite comic, who has so succintly captures underwater gracious disposal in the second panel.

I don't know I kind of like the idea of marathon blogging, or Filliblogging. I am going to google that phrase to see if its been done 'afore. Stay tuned for more on squeeze.

No comments: