5.01.2005

you can do it.



I need to be more like Lucy. She abuses her brother and her love interest, and is successfully self-employed helping others for .05 a session. Today was a bad day on the field. Captain My Brother called me off the field midplay- immediately channeling that physical education feeling of being last draft. In case you're wondering, age doesn't protect you from these elementary feelings of rejection. So, as the game was closing out to be a loss, I left. my life is chock-full of contention.

the apology call came later after their trip to the bar. I realized I was in a half hour long heated conversation about the shortcomings of our team (soar losers), and my "coed social football league needs". He was hearing me on it- what a good little listener he is. He must be the Lucy.

now back to Cabin Boy.

No comments: