5.30.2005

All in my header

For three days I have been trying to get started on the coding of a website I have designed. I simply CAN-NOT get started even when there are no BBQs, events to DJ, or people's asses to kick and get kicked by in tennis. I have even sat out on the porch and tried to think up motivators. they have so far included:

coffee
cleaning up work area
closing the curtains to block the sun
looking at my tax forms from 2004 (the scare tactic)
making an outline to break down the work that made things look easy: I. header. II. columns.


I have partial reservations about using (and simultaneously learning) ImageReady to create navigation. Its also just been so damn long- and all this new stuff. css. ssi. csi. php. asp. The thing thats really knocking me down, is that I can't even put a picture up on my own blog header - damn template! After I cut through the overwhelmingness, I know I will find it is not half as frustrating as building it up for 3 days. It's going to happen. NOW!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

new blog or something work related? I feel your css TARD pain....

Anonymous said...

This is work-related. Prolly not so smart to voice my inabilities online, but things are looking better today. I guess the idea is, you don't build a website everyday, so there's bound to get some rust on the old code.