5.16.2005

blost


The best children's book

Today I went to hit all my usual sites and I noticed the blog I use as my blogroll has removed its columns of blogs in favor of a Star Wars ad. I don't know how to access the things I read. I am surfing around in a fog of blog.

I also became acquainted with the handsome website of technorati. It's the pefect mix of pro-blogging and yet another device in my wicked-searchability powers. I will be learning about the curious tag tag:*.

Salon posts a ridicoulous story about Chapelle and the tragedy of comedy + drugs. Maybe it bothers me because someday I will be on my deathbed embittered because I never aspired to do stand up, and instead did too many drugs. I even heard yesterday that he's just visiting a friend and people are sweating his case for no reason.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know. Whatwithout the crabloggy thiny, I have to use my own hyperlinks. Bah!

Rachel said...

Haha! That's exactly what I'm doing, too.

Anonymous said...

Anybody know his email to even request it back?

Unknown said...

I think she has it down because she making it bigger and more bad-assed, although I'm not sure exactly. It's funny though, only since it has been gone have I realized how useful an application it was.