5.06.2005

The lady with the golden arm

In the immortal words of Ice Cube, "Today was a good day".
I got to work on some materials for the local news radio station and make some much needed dough. That made me feel good about advertarding. I was surprised to find noone else in the office listens. I had to describe what a "driveway moment" was. They experienced it listening to Rush. Whoa.

Then, I learned a new thing about googling. Wildcard searches. I love learning! This has maximized my detectivability in finding crap out about people.

Then, I won a photo contest at Atomic Books for taking a picture with a book in it. I love winning! I got a pro flickr account that I will be using this weekend as soon as Target locates my pictures.

The Md Film Fest kicks off tonight. Two summers ago I helped out on this movie. It promises to be good, and it may be my gold-painted arm's two second cinematic debut.

No comments: