12.15.2004

Ro to the Fo to the H Quo

Today I have made a total of 5 trips across the street to the Royal Farms. When I used to live up the street, that would have been against my rule of no more than 3 trips to the avenue a day due to oppresssion overload. I still try to adhere to the rule, but the exception are hangovers-- when a trip to the Kings Kitchen is a regal treat. One time, when I was not up to the unpredictable environment, I went online to 'browse' the kitchen just 30' away. Its the new equivalent to walking to your refrigerator 20 times, only lazier. I highly recommend taking the tour through their Royal Kitchen with this, um just take a look for yourself...and then tell me. You will never look at Chillsville the same way again.

Today I opted for the Philly cheesesteak. I knew it would be dissapointing and no Kings sub, but the curiosity to be sure of this fact was killing me. so I did it. and it was gross, but not like its supposed to be. I also noticed that Daisy, the indian cashier was getting hit on AGAIN today. Yesterday it was the man in front of me that wouldn't get out of my way to tell the other cashier that the word 'Daisy' is derived from the word 'day'. I immediately rolled my eyes than realized maybe it is, what do I know? Today the man buying lottery was singing "Daisy is my lady". It really wasn't as depressing as it might read.

One day I am going to have to write the exchange I had at the coffee counter there with a fellow named Leonard.

No comments: