12.14.2004

name afraidology

I think there must be some condition for trying to come up with a perfect name. I have no idea how I've arrived at office wizard, except for the fact that I tried to respond to the first (not 100th) thing that made me giggle in an effort to remove the former name- that I decided meant something more besides blog. Not that blogs don' mean anything. I know I am taking myself way to seriously here. but that doesn't help. I need to change it again. its not me, its me.

anyway this is not going to be a politcal entry, quite obvious. I just finished hanging the most half-assed lights in all of Hampden. This might be grounds for a lynching. didn't even go outside to see what they looked like. I guess I was afraid I would have to fix them. Instead I am sitting in bed, typing by the flashing light they emit behind the glare of my screen. I am giving myself a second epileptic screening. The kind that doesn't involve heavy doses of THC.

No comments: