12.01.2004

On the first day of blog

Well I finally made it after days, and even embarassingly weeks of blog name toil, with which I already have amassed enough eh'material' to already belt out another entry! I figured I would treat this first entry, in a back to school approach: "Its my job to let you guys know exactly what I expect of you, so you can do a good job and get an A." Otherwise there's going to be alot of children/desk storms, general disrespect of the blog space, and most importantly, kids not thinking I'm cool.

So preliminaries, I want to say this place is pretty doggone cozy. For those who wonder about them, but can garner no info off those veteran blogheads (is that what I can call them?), heed these NPMs: (Never Pondered Misconceptions)
- They are free somehow.
- There are several very stylish or unstylish templates
- They can be updated by merely sending an email to your blogsite. This part seems really amazing to me. I guess since I always uploaded changes manually. leads me to want to deliver one of my mom's favorite lines,"you got it nice!!!"
- You can be on a team.
-There's a free photo host site that you can register for and download all their software, and then find out its only for PCS.
- Finally, theres a cozy little personal settings navigation called the "dashboard" and when I saw it, I immediately thought that a certain emo band was born outta blog. am I right or what???

Okay so those are my reasons for the blog-curious, blog veteran-bored, and the lazy blog-marketers looking for a list to ease their heart. But to stay focused: Expectations. maybe Ill just continue on with the academic metaphors. Where class participation is part of your grade, people! This is AP Pompommer. People!

No comments: