12.05.2004

Blogo dev

So even though I begin with feelings of guilt for not having had any other entries, I never vowed to be tearing this up nightly. So its like you get em when you get em. I am having some name regrets. I wanted a new day. A new dawn. I guess I might change it frequent-like. I would like to list some of the name ideas that got tossed softly in the trash that came out of my notebook dela ideas. in the format of "name- why they were wrong".

big crumb -- too hat-tipping to Borat.
dr.varsity -- too nerdy jockish
dr.monkey -- too nerdy
zombietsunami -- funny as a one time image. don't want to commit it.
awesome possum -- initially, I was elated to use this. I discovered it was taken by a 14 year old asian girl.
d-some -- still like this one but worried about the dash, and without the dash, it might be "djzhome".wierd.
drunksome -- funny. but thats just not about me and my blog
projectmercury -- starting to get a little too serious with myself
mercuryocean -- yeah, not too embarrassed to say I considered this for a moment
bearinthecity -- taken!
smileattheworld -- way too emo. take a break for a while.
dawnold -- still like this. but maybe as just the nickname as it was.
mulebox -- really liked this as a concept for a blog. but the sound of it was somewhere between donkey punch and camel toe.

Anyway. if you have any name donations. Accepting still. if you like any of these, they are $10 or BO.

No comments: