12.05.2004

capacity building

oh look 2 entries for the price of 1. this weekend was Patrick Henry Br1nkman III's birthday and I got to party with him. He got wasted on soda and chocolate cake. He dumped his entire vocabulary for a high-pitched "Thomas" and "runnin, runnin". He chased us around all day. His dad had to work but stopped in to see him. He blew out some candles. He took his pants off. He got ALOT of videos. He turned 3 officially.

I wonder what age kids raised in a digital world would consider ego-searching on google. They haven't made it out in the world to have any reason to discover themselves in an online capacity. It's exciting to know that he has a gift waiting. "oh. my cool, rich aunt has left me a nugget to add to my google results." and more respectably, a timecapsule of his third birthday. right. yeah, thats to make up for that lame robot growth chart you teared through to get to the next Thomas video.

No comments: