1.12.2006

king konky dory

so I love my new job. I am afraid to say it, but I do. I have made habits of looking on the bright side too much. Like that whole bit about hearing my footsteps stuff...well its because I am wearing dress shoes I figured out. When I am home I am slumming it in my $15 converse bobos. soundless. the way mother nature intended us to be when we walk for survival in the woods and jungles. heeless. Clacking around every hallway is going to get me hunted down. or maybe I have too much King Kong on the brain.

The other thing that I am being ms. brightside about is the trek out of the city. Its a great way to let the bags slowly shake out from under my eyes when I am driving to work. AND, it allows me to be reminded of how beautiful the city is on my way back in. what is it thats making me so shit-eating grin happy or however they say? I'm worried.

No comments: