1.27.2006

google goggles

Yesterdays email included about four exchanges regarding rocknroll communiy yoga at Midt0wn. Don't get me started. By the days end, I noticed my google headline ticker offered an ad for:
"Authentic yoga wear - www.shareyoga.com - Inspire your practice with unique, q...".

I refreshed the page a few times, and another about yoga mat discounts, then another one about lucy's yoga. Then one about Warrantys, which had been another exchange I had. I was tempted to start dialogues about some really obscure topics to test it. Ultimately, it doesn't feel like someone is reading my mail. It does seem like there is some code that reads like, "where dumbass types x, run x ad". I don't really care about that. Should I?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Does midtown yoga still host a weekly all gay all male nude hot yoga? Hot indeed.

I got somethin to say said...

hmmm. midtown- its quite possible but its not listed on their schedule.

Unknown said...

well, than how the hell am i supposed to know when to show up, mat in hand, ready for some hot gay yoga?! sheesh.

I got somethin to say said...

thats when you show up early and get a good spot in the back. :)