7.15.2005

Its not the heat. its the humanity.

I didn't want to discuss my road rage tales, but I am going to expound a bit. Ive had a couple incidences where I have been glaring directly at other drivers mugs and articulating some ugly words. Its embarrassing. Today. In towson, the fury bore a wordy name, that had me laughing before I finished delivering it: "bag of dwarks on the back of a monkey". Some efforts to curb. suggestions?? walking? Driving with my grandmother at rush hour? Critical mass? no thats senseless.

I watched two guys working at Firestone catch a little hell from each other. The air conditioner wasn't working all that well and it was busy and of course a half and hour before they closed. Thats when I remembered something I learned over a discussion about the rise of the crime rate in Bmore in spring/summer. Apparently, in the movie that everyone else has seen; Do the Right Thing, they have a theory that when the weather goes up everybody gets riled up for a fight.

I just had a little revisionist history example about the Wild West, but it sounded like I was trying to be Chris Rock so. yeah. summertime.

No comments: