7.21.2005

double monkey duty


Photo courtesy flickr- WysG

Back on the flickr wagon. I have been indulging my trivial addictions, the newest being a Japanese playstation game called Katamari Damaci, which I have read and heard much about. So after I complete a level (or don't) I come into my computer room and check the comments panels I have made and received, my contacts photos, and my photo hits, then go back to the PS2 for another eye-riddling round of building up my ball. It feels soooo bad(in the good way) to behave like this. But here is the worse part:

This weekend during the thunderstorm, I was slated- even excited to attend a friends outdoor crab feast. I had just bought the game the night before, along with $10 worth of potato salad. I didn't make it to the crabfeast. Do you know where I am going with this story? thats right 5 hours and 5 lbs. more on the delightful game later.


but for now- look where my photo landed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, practice up. Katamari Damacy 2 (called "We Love Katamari") is coming soon!

Anonymous said...

YAAY! Perfect. By the time I am finished this one- it might be out. So I won't have to suffer any waiting. Have you played it?

Rachel said...

The level 7 star was a pain in the ass.

Anonymous said...

it seemed impossible! I confess to looking online for some clues that I might be missing. It was really funny to hear how people listed the paths they took for optimum rolling up. Now I am on the moon level and while I haven't beaten it- it doest seem as challenging as 7. Did you beat it- er, whatever happens at the end?

Rachel said...

Yes! At the end you're rolling up whole countries and then the clouds!

I had to go back and replay levels so I could find all the accessories. You can put them on as you play. Like a scarf and shit.

Anonymous said...

I did find a scarf. I also imagine the ending involves the little boy and girl who can feel the cosmos.

Rachel said...

The King is a total bastard...but I still need his approval.