7.10.2005

flicker once. I turn my camera on.

I am going to spare you the my tale of road rage. They should never be told. Its a moment of private fury and don't deserve to be wasted on the internet or cellular phone convos. Even if they do involve screaming that someone is an 'a-fark'.

I recently wondered over this blog entry about winking. I didn't find it by searching for flicker if you happen to read it. I like the art of winking. It seems like a wise persons gesture. When storytelling.

I worry I am losing that flickr feeling. I went out with the camera the last 2 days and haven't had the fever for the flash. Even when I saw a crab painted with the face of William Donald Schaeffer. Just kinda, "ehh. I could take a picture. But its really not going to seem that interesting". My mom sent me this photo link that I was going to post but I decided it was too heinous to ever return to my blog.

In music relay: I did not win a shiny new ipod for my summer playlist but I will post it nonetheless. I was mostly hoping for the opportunity to call this, 'the blog that wins stuff except for lottery tickets'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

smoke!

Anonymous said...

you know- I was going to draw that comparison but I think he makes Smoke look... well I can't quite think of a comparison that does Smoke the proper margin of justice over little Sam here.

I will just say, that I have never had a better reason to stop eating pepperoni.