2.12.2008

hideaway then bodyworlds2 now

so there are some creepy similarities.

i would like to acknowledge that i missed the second installment of my new series, Feather in Cap, Bee in Bonnet. I was busy trying to leave work early or something. thats just the kind of irregularity you'd come to expect when you used to visit this blog.

one final mention for todays entry. today is what has come to be known as the "potomac" or "chesapeake" primary. A much better way to describe the glen burnie accent in my estimation, btw. Its the first primary I have ever voted in, and I may have thrown my vote away by not selecting any of the "did-not-fully-read-delegates-of-some-nature-with-the-presidential-candidates-in-parens".
just thought I would confess that.

what if Mickey Mouse actually gets the popular vote?

No comments: