11.22.2005

my daily bread




I have been getting my hands on a lot of cable tv. Predominantly the food network where I caught some friends in a halloween cake contest. Pretty dogonne awesome. It followed by a chocolate sculpture contest. I wasn't aware of the built-in action/suspense of moving food. Then I got sucked into the 1990 phenomenon that is so over: Iron chef. That floored me. I want to podcast this channel. I will have to check up on it. In my moment of cable tv fantasy I pictured myself against this asian cooking king and it just so happens that the magic ingredient is spinach (my specialty). He manages to make some paltry seaweed sushi wrap from it and a couple other exotic uses, but I stick with the basics: salad, sammich, stirfry, pie, burger (haven't tried this one yet).

No comments: