11.10.2005

the financial speculum

We can't make any amendents. See he's not able to show you tricks.

Let me break down the 2004 penalties for you again, since I know you're a math genius.

You could've saved a lot of income tax by buying a house.

You play tennis? I can probably kick your ass.

[takes an urgent call from wife about kids soccer practice]

I like my free time
[By which I meant I like autonomy.]

Are you TRYING to get any new work?

[wrapping up]
Maybe you'll find a rich husband

I prefer the lottery.

[shaking hands, concluding the visit is free cuz:]
I like you, maybe its cause you play tennis

[in my head:]
I like you too, cause you're an asshole.

And I really do. I left feeling financially flushed and rejuvinated to spank the pavement hard! I need that kind of brutal coaching. Its true, I'm not a math genius. When he starts explaining the figures to me, I look at it and my brain just goes wack until he shuts up and I nod. I have noo patience. I have taxlexia!

No comments: