2.14.2005

A valentine rekissue


DSC00184
Originally uploaded by owizard.



This weekend I went to my long time best friends Bridal Shower where I made a little pop quiz for the guests to test their heidi knowledge. One of the questions was "Who was her first kiss?" I think people have 2 answers to this question. Of course I knew that her first kiss was Christopher across the street under a tree. But I couldn't name her first serious -it counts- kiss.

I was reviewing some of my old Jr. High school stories for the upcoming comic split, I stepped in it-style. And this is one of the stories I dug up. I think it precedes JrHS, but nonetheless, deserves to be told. It was one of my few D+D adventures, which involved me cheating and making a desperate attempt to kiss one of my brothers friends. Thats when I realized have a hard time remembering who was that first unofficial kiss. I think it was Maurice (my brothers friend) under the laundry table in the Pikesville apartments behind the Dennys.

Its Valentines Day, please give the officewizard some touch by sharing a first kiss location/story. thanks. happyv.

No comments: