2.18.2005

Some Rosenberg Dope

Last night, after some emotional trauma, I had a dream that my family and I were celebrating my older brothers birthday. My oldest sister turned to him and said, " I got you some Rosenberg dope". And I butted in and said "dope?", always unsure whether its a reference to pot or heroin. I looked down and saw it was clearly a huge rocket-shaped needle. I looked at both my brother and sister and neither were showing the signs of junkihood. wierd. "Its this new kind of dope that you insert into the Rosenberg vein and its the quickest bypass through to the brain....for the quickest cleanest to your body high." My sister described it. I was skeptical, so I tried it. I then went into this pseudo-hippy color field I think I feel great sensation, sans-side-effects. My brain really knows how to heal its self. Rosenberg. Well I'll be damned.

No comments: