2.02.2005

nursing ravine dreams

Today I woke up to my fifth ravine dream this month! Its a ravine dream mystery! Nancy Drew and the Ravine Dreams.

RAVINE DREAM 1:This one had the most traumatic detailed ending with my boyfriends grandma driving us both off a little bridge in Lutherville. I tried to tell her but she couldn't hear me. I remember catching air in the stationwagon and screaming a slow 3 seconds before the car hit the water. Stranger still, I woke up next to my boyfriend and wasn't sure if I should say,"you're grandmother just killed me."

RAVINE DREAM 2: blurry but about my new car. to be expected.

RAVINE DREAM 3: The next one was about my maternal (deceased) grandmother who used to live in the quantist cute cottage next to a knights of columbus hall. It teetered atop a very rocky little summit no kidding. it was very dangerous to visit, and my brother and I would scale her front yard and get yelled at. (this is all real life.) so dream, her cottage was rehabbed with a huge window built to the edge of the cliff overlooking ridges like the grand canyon. I was pressed against the window pressing my luck of falling.

RAVINE DREAM 4+5: The one last night involved two ravines. I was at a high rise in Vegas?!?! I took the elevator down where suddenly a very famous older clothing designer dude lent me purple Chevy F150?!?!? But he first tried to get me to take E. I resisted the offer, siting that I would be driving his truck. He didn't care. I took it. Then immediately proceeded to drive the truck out of a snowy lot, and it slid into a ravine full of sludge that looked like corn and acted like quicksand! I went back to tell him. and he lent me a second truck—and I did the same thing!!!!! I was really embarrassed and exhausted, so I woke up.

"frequent ravine" interpretations welcome.

No comments: