9.25.2005

Written for even the stupidest of horses


authentic charcoal with photoshop magic and internet barn and farmhouse


I was going to start the post with some comments on the big buckarooni digital cameras I held this weekend at Service Photo. I was going to include the 360 degree image of the one I want handsdown over the rest, but I took a look at my last few posts and feel that I should speculate elsewheres for a moment. Even if I have more tales (and tshirts in the making) for the deleteme group.

I got around to reading Animal Farm, oh, about 12 years after I wanted to. It makes me so mad that I wait to read these classics and miss ages of references and ideas and great characters like the one that inspired me to do this nerdy charcoal drawing. Can I get paid to be a ninth grade english student?

No comments: