9.21.2005

photographic leaps and bounds


BOB photo IMO photo by Frank Klein.
runner up photo.

I cannot begin to catch up on the photo news in flickr and real life. I am presently in the midst of gettting quickly cut down to size in the Deleteme group. Brutal comments. I love them. However it is on my strongest photo. but what the hey- it scored me 100 extra views.

Last night I met a couple of professional photographers who showed me some keen tricks with my digital, but none of them wanted anything to do with flickr. This was disappointing to me. This weekend when I was in the bookstore, I was cruising the magazines and I stopped to look at a photo mag, and realized that pretentious technical bullshit isn't exciting. Its actually the tool itself, the massive size, and the organization that have all breathed life back into photography for me again in a most obsessive form.

No comments: