9.25.2008

ipod tale: part ii

good grief, am I to review that whole story?

A couple of follows up with regards to my new 110th generation ipod. I like it! I feel cool! I feel reconnected to music in a way that is more authentic than I thought possible. I run! I also daydream more and set real life scenes to the soundtracks of my life and all that good stuff.

The Nike connection to ipod is a total hoax:

you get a $40 pedometer that tracks your heartrate that only seems to work inside a special pair of $110(?) itenners. You also get access to an online workout community.

I've managed by syncing up the songs that keep pace with my target heartrate of 156 bpm. This isn't done mathematically, simply by its capacity to move my behind. Those songs are:
• 'Rude Boys train' by Dessmond Dekker
• 'A Ted Leo song' (ps. where's the recently played or back button on the shuffle, huh?)

My only regret is selecting the red ipod.
Now when my favorite dance song comes on, I turn into a black silhouette on a bright color, then I look down at my ipod and am reminded of Aids in Africa, and I restore to my original colors.

No comments: