3.07.2008

gaming friday

I have began to immerse myself into gaming quite abit ... or at least recognize how frequently games in the loose sense play a roll in my procrastination lifestyle. "Let me play x games of mahjonng before I do the dishes. I will complete this 1 crossword puzzle before I do anything else." Within that crossword puzzle, I have a condition to not take more than 3 hints before I have to accept the fact that I have cheated.

So beyond the casual gaming, I also stumbled upon the world of warcraft after seeing a creative director's justification of using a rhone (rune sp?) for a blood elf because it looked cool. While the other director explained it was clearly part of the lore.

I also registered for Disney's Pirates of the Carribean which is my first online role-playing gaming experience. So in this game, you get extensive ability to really carve out your avatars appearance down to bridge and nostril width. You even get a sliding scale of body type from Kiera Knightly to Lara Croft.

So in exploring my gaming experiences, I wonder what this wii does for Katamari Damacy... you get a giant ball right?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Right, but the ball is really expensive.

I'm still trying to figure out who's quote that is. Jefferson?