10.11.2005

blogblues

A few things have got me in blogblues besides the fact that I am freelance full throttle.

First, the news since I have had my blog has seemed like a T.C.Boyle novel about the future we will suffer through. It makes it hard to enjoy writing about my average entry bout trivial crap. I could really expound upon this point. but I get the feeling its going on blogwide, if I could catch up in blogland.

Second, the blog spamming is really a downer. I don't get a lot of feedback but nothing seems more depressing than a comment from "gas tips". It makes all my efforts seem exceptionally transparent. and it feels like trespassing! Stop it. anyone know how? Aside from turning off comments.

Lastly, I had a vision of a future third grade assignment that went something like this:
Go home and hop onto the googleweb and research dead relatives blogs for some information about your familys history.

eery. got me a new camera. a loner. a rebel. stay tuned.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you should password protect. I'm not sure how, not a blogspoter myself, but I'm sure there is some simple instruction on your set up page. It seems effective.

and, by the way:

Great Post! Very insightful point. Please check out my page on blister ointment.

I got somethin to say said...

funny.

I will go back and check all the 'simple' instructions.

Malnurtured Snay said...

On your main admin page, Blogger should ask you if you want to enable word verification. If you're having trouble with spammers, you certainly do.

I got somethin to say said...

thanks- I will definitely look into that.

I wonder. Are people payed to do that? so sad.

Malnurtured Snay said...

Well? Turn it on!!!

I got somethin to say said...

all done! easy enough!

Malnurtured Snay said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you. :)